Ep. 72 – Journaling with Susan Scollen
Journaling is a conversation with our soul, our higher self, but put simply, a chat with our heart and mind.
Seeing our thoughts on paper, brings the unconscious to the conscious and from there we can decide what we want to think.
Journaling can be whatever you want it to be, and in today’s episode I give you some prompts to get you started.
Let’s dive in and inspire each other.
Hi, it’s me Susan, your Health & Life Coach, and the Beginner Health Sessions.
I’m passionate about encouraging you to create more health and wellness in your life. Health creates choices – and I believe we have more choices when we’re living in alignment with our soul.
I work with women find the fun in life and health beyond post natal depression. After having post natal depression myself, I chose to dig myself out of my big black hole and move from a life I hated to one I love. You can find out more about me here.
So tell me what resonated with you in this episode, head over to Susan Scollen on Facebook or Instagram, find the post for this episode and share with me what resonated with you. I look forward to meeting and chatting with you over there.
In the mean time, grab out your journal and see what your mind comes up with when you consider these journaling prompts:
- What do I love to do for fun?
- Who brings joy into my world?
- What would I love to create in my life?
- Why would I love to create that thing?
- What would be the first thing I’d need to do to create it? And then ask, what would be the next thing – and keep going.
- What am I struggling with right now?
- Why am I struggling with that thing?
- What’s something I can do to release my struggle with that thing today?
- What does my life look like in 10 years?
- Who am I spending most of my time with in 10 years?
- What am I doing in 10 years?
- How do I feel when I think about what I’m doing in 10 years?
- How can I bring more light into the world today?
Want more? Head over to:
To find out more about me and to working with me, come over here:
I would love to hear from you. Are you ready to create a life you love right where you are? Reach out, book a FREE Introductory Coaching session and let’s talk xo